The company is a manufacturer of a product used in facilities throughout the world.
They have great name recognition, a strong reputation for innovation, and amazing career advancement opportunities.
The company is looking for an Account Manager to manage their Southern Region Including South TX, LA, and MS. The majority of the time the AM will be in Houston, San Antonio, and Austin
- Build and strengthen relationships with buyers, influencers and distribution partners to drive and grow sales within predetermined territory.
- Develop and manage channel partners in designated territory, including National Distribution partners.
- Assess strengths and weaknesses in local and regional distributors and implement strategies for long term growth.
- Visit end-users, architectural firms and distributor outlets as part of planned monthly visit schedule as coordinated with your Regional Sales Manager.
- Schedule and Perform presentations at architectural firms on a monthly basis.
- Manage business relationships, client meetings and sales forecasts via our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, com.
- Develop and progress sales pipeline to deliver sustainable sales results.
- Deliver monthly reports on market conditions, competition and sales forecasts.
- Join and develop business relationships though organizations such as IFMA, IIDA and CoreNet.
- Achievement of KPI’s (meetings, trainings, displays and Salesforce compliance).
- Meeting sales goals and objectives (units and revenue).
- Team player
- Bachelor Degree or 2 years relevant sales experience in lieu of degree required.
- B2B experience strongly preferred.
- Proven success in sales prospecting, account management, and negotiation
- Experience with cold calling, client presentations, and closing business
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Self-starter who is comfortable developing sales and activity plans from inception through to completion.
- A tenacious individual who is happy initiating new relationships, opening doors of large, complex organizations alongside smaller independent businesses
- Ability to work from home and travel up to 50% of the time regionally, including overnight stays.
They are prepared to offer a strong base salary ($60,000-$75,000), company car, bonus, 3 weeks of vacation, and amazing benefits.