Fortune 1000 industry leader providing secure document management.
The inside sales manager position oversees team of inside sales specialists to ensure the close of contracts for partner programs, at defined monthly goals, that ensure partner and customer satisfaction. Can be in NY, CT, MA, OR NJ.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manage a team of sales specialists that contact partners through, but not limited to, phone calls, email, mailings, fax and seminars to communicate opportunities to extend initiatives with the company.
- Conduct selling efforts as needed.
- Facilitate new processes, tools, communications, training and methodologies to ensure sales program’s success across teams and departments throughout the company. Serve with other departmental management to facilitate relationships among members of these various departments and locations in order to achieve the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with marketing, support, community management, internal systems, product management and account management to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns and offerings.
- Facilitate programs to gather requirements and features from customers and their communities to augment sales, marketing, development, support, product management, and business and technology partnerships, and others as needed.
- Identify revenue programs and facilitate finance, legal and sales practices.
- Oversee resource planning, reporting, territories, incentives and communications for the assigned team.
- Participate in client interactions to ensure cross-training, customer satisfaction and management involvement regularly.
- Ensure reporting and communications is frequent and bi-directional.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer/Client Focus.
This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.