Regional Sales Manager for existing territory reporting directly to the Director of Sales for the Insulated Roofing & Wall Division. The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for driving sales in the Commercial and Industrial sector to ensure desired company goals and targets are met and/or exceeded.
As a member of the US Sales Team, The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for leading/managing territory sales in a defined region in the United States. Deliver regional sales budget in line with business sales plan by engaging transactional customers and specification influencers. This role will work closely with other company Regional Sales Managers to assure to overall performance of the team. This position will be based in NC or SC. Relocation may be considered. Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Creating, planning and implementing a territory strategy
- Assessing market potential and identify new business opportunities
- Maintaining key customer relationships, while developing and implementing strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
- Leveraging customer insights to identify business opportunities and strategies
- Providing expertise to the company by building, developing and managing internal relationships to assist in carrying out the company strategies and tactics.
- Tracking, managing and communicating sales forecasts and results
- Developing effective relationships with key customers and multiple channels of sales
- Managing day to day external sales activities including cold calling, qualifying key opportunities and winning business within a defined sales territory
- Managing day to day internal sales including estimate preparation, blue print reading and lead management.
- Track and maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in the Salesforce CRM system.
- Meet or exceed all measurable sales objectives and quotas as defined in the KPIs
- Conduct professional seminars and presentations to influencers including Architect, Contractor
- A minimum of 5 years of successful sales, preferable in building materials
- Experience with insulated metal panels and or building envelope construction, insulation and or exterior metal cladding product a plus
- Candidates must have a proven track record of developing and implementing sales strategies, forecasts, and managing a sales funnel and achieving sales results
- Must articulate a full understanding of the construction and specification process
- Exhibit solid business acumen including the ability to interpret and analyze blueprints, estimate preparation, presentation and proposal
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills with aggressive follow-through and closing skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be able to travel as required by the specific region to meet/exceed objectives and grow market
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Must be highly proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Outlook and proper utilization and organization of files / folders on a network and Owner Clients.