Our client is seeking an enthusiastic Account Executive to manage a base of distribution partners, create pull-through business for distribution, and drive specification through Architects.
This position requires someone who has at least 2 years of B2B sales experience
Candidates selling office supplies, facilities supplies, business equipment, building products have had great success in this position.
Must have excellent networking skills, ability to ask probing questions to define new opportunities.
Salary $75,000-$85,000 plus commission, company vehicle, full benefits, 401K, laptop, and cell allowance.
• Build and strengthen relationships with distribution partners, to drive and grow sales within predetermined territory.
• Schedule and Perform presentations with prospective new opportunities
• Manage business relationships, client meetings, and sales forecasts via our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, Salesforce.com.
• Develop and progress sales pipeline to deliver sustainable sales results.
• Deliver monthly reports on market conditions, competition, and sales forecasts.
• Team player
• Bachelor’s Degree or 2 years relevant sales experience in lieu of degree required
• 2 years B2B or distribution sales experience.
• Experience calling through distribution channels, Architects, or Commercial end-users
• Proven success in sales prospecting, account management, and negotiation
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Self-starter who is comfortable developing sales and activity plans from inception through to completion.
They are prepared to offer a strong base salary ($75,00-$85,000), commission, company vehicle, 3 weeks paid vacation, health, dental, and 401k.