Our client is seeking an enthusiastic Account Executive to call on the B2B & A&D market in the Greater Orlando area, representing their highly regarded commercial interior office solutions.
This is a hunting position, requiring someone who has sales experience calling on Architects and Designers.
Must have excellent networking skills, the ability to ask probing questions and the drive to create new opportunities.
Salary $70,000-$90,000 plus commission and full benefits, 401K, car allowance, laptop, and cell allowance.
- Build and strengthen relationships with commercial end-users to drive and grow sales within a predetermined territory.
- Experience driving new business to business opportunities
- Schedule and perform presentations to Architects and Designers
- Manage business relationships, client meetings and sales forecasts via our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Develop and progress sales pipeline to deliver sustainable sales results.
- Deliver monthly reports on market conditions, competition, and sales forecasts.
- Team player
- Bachelor’s Degree or a minimum of 5 years relevant B2B sales experience in lieu of degree required
- Experience calling on A&D
- Experience prospecting to create new B2B opportunities
- The preferred candidate will have experience selling interior office solutions
- Proven success in sales prospecting, account management, and negotiation
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Self-starter who is comfortable developing sales and activity plans from inception through to completion.
They are prepared to offer a strong base salary of $70,000-$90,000, commission, paid vacation, health, dental, vision, life, etc, and matching 401k.