This company sells interior wall systems with plumbing and electrical pre-installed within the wall cavity, and by using 3D software to design the building interior, clients can experience a 3D virtual tour of their new space all before it’s built. The product is then delivered to the client’s site ready to be installed.
They have great name recognition, a strong reputation for innovation, and amazing career advancement opportunities.
The company is looking for an Account Executive to manage their Tampa territory.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build and strengthen relationships with Architects, General Contractors and Designers to drive and grow sales within predetermined territory.
- Schedule and Perform presentations at architectural firms to drive specification opportunities
- Participate in networking events to generate interest in product with A&D community and General Contractors
- Manage business relationships, client meetings and sales forecasts via our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, com.
- Develop and progress sales pipeline to deliver sustainable sales results.
- Deliver monthly reports on market conditions, competition and sales forecasts.
- Join and develop business relationships though organizations such as IFMA, IIDA and CoreNet.
- Achievement of KPI’s (meetings, trainings, displays and Salesforce compliance).
- Meeting sales goals and objectives.
- Team player
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor Degree or 2 years relevant sales experience in lieu of degree required.
- Experience selling in construction and or building products industry
- Experience calling on Architects, General Contractors or Designers
- Proven success in sales prospecting, account management, and negotiation
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Self-starter who is comfortable developing sales and activity plans from inception through to completion.
They are prepared to offer a strong base salary ($60,000-$75,000), commission, paid vacation, health, dental and 401k. Top Reps earn over $150,000.