Our client is seeking an enthusiastic Account Manager to call on the multi-family market in Nashville.
This position requires someone who has at least 2 years of B2B sales experience focused on multi-family.
Candidates selling office supplies, facilities supplies, business equipment, building products have had great success in this position.
Salary $70,000-$85,000 plus commission, full benefits, 401K, laptop, and cell allowance.
• Build and strengthen relationships with decision-makers in the multi-family vertical within the predetermined territory.
• Schedule and Perform presentations with prospective new opportunities
• Manage business relationships, client meetings, and sales forecasts via our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, Salesforce.com.
• Develop and progress sales pipeline to deliver sustainable sales results.
• Deliver monthly reports on market conditions, competition, and sales forecasts.
• Team player
• Bachelor’s Degree or 2 years relevant sales experience in lieu of degree required
• 3 years B2B sales experience.
• Experience calling on multi-family vertical
• Proven success in sales prospecting, account management, and negotiation
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Self-starter who is comfortable developing sales and activity plans from inception through to completion.
They are prepared to offer a strong base salary ($70,000-$85,000), commission, 3 weeks paid vacation, health, dental, and 401k.