Our client is seeking an enthusiastic Architectural & Design Sales Specialist to call on Architects, Designers, and Developers in the Greater Charlotte area, representing their high-end surfaces (wood & stone), and a variety of other interior architectural elements.
Manage existing accounts, prospect new targets, as well as incoming leads in the form of showroom walk-ins, web requests, or phone calls.
Applicants with experience selling countertops, flooring, or other surfaces are preferred.
Must have excellent networking skills, the ability to ask probing questions, and the drive to create new opportunities.
Salary plus commission, full benefits, 401K, car allowance, and cell allowance.
- Build and strengthen relationships with Architects and Designers to drive and grow sales within the predetermined territory.
- Driving sales within your assigned territory with trade accounts: Designers, Architects, and Builders
- Experience driving new business to business opportunities
- Schedule and perform presentations to Architects and Designers
- Manage business relationships, client meetings, and sales forecasts via our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Develop and progress sales pipeline to deliver sustainable sales results.
- Deliver monthly reports on market conditions, competition, and sales forecasts.
- Team player
- Minimum 3 years of relevant sales experience in lieu of degree required
- Experience calling on A&D or luxury home developers
- Strong Relationships with Charlotte A&D community
- The preferred candidate will have experience selling interior office solutions
- Proven success in sales prospecting, account management, and negotiation
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Self-starter who is comfortable developing sales and activity plans from inception through to completion.
Strong base salary, commission, paid vacation, health, dental, vision, life, etc., and matching 401k.