Our client is seeking an enthusiastic National Account Manager to call on the healthcare vertical.
The position can be located in any major city in the US.
The focus of this position is calling on large national hospital groups.
This position requires someone who has at least 3 years of sales experience calling on national hospital groups.
Experience calling on facility managers, risk management department, or C-level is preferred.
Salary $130,000 plus commission, full benefits, 401K, laptop, and cell allowance.
• Build and strengthen relationships with existing contacts and new contacts in the healthcare vertical, to drive and grow sales within predetermined territory.
• Schedule and Perform presentations with prospective new opportunities
• Manage business relationships, client meetings, and sales forecasts via our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
• Develop and progress sales pipeline to deliver sustainable sales results.
• Deliver monthly reports on market conditions, competition, and sales forecasts.
• Team player
• Bachelor’s Degree or 3 years relevant healthcare sales experience in lieu of degree required
• 5 years B2B sales experience.
• Experience calling on facility managers, risk management department or C-Level in the healthcare vertical is required
• Proven success in sales prospecting, account management, and negotiation
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Self-starter who is comfortable developing sales and activity plans from inception through to completion.
They are prepared to offer a strong base salary of $130,000, commission, 3 weeks paid vacation, health, dental, and 401k.