Our client is seeking an enthusiastic Regional Account Executive to call on commercial end users,, and Architects representing their highly regarded commercial cladding products.
Position is in Chicago.
This is a hunting position, requiring someone who has experience selling commercial building products.
Must have excellent networking skills, ability to ask probing questions to define new opportunities.
Salary plus commission and full benefits, 401K, company vehicle, laptop and cell allowance.
- Build and strengthen relationships with commercial end users to drive and grow sales within predetermined territory.
- Experience driving specification through Commercial Architects
- Schedule and Perform presentations at architectural firms to drive specification opportunities
- Manage business relationships, client meetings and sales forecasts via our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, com.
- Develop and progress sales pipeline to deliver sustainable sales results.
- Deliver monthly reports on market conditions, competition and sales forecasts.
- Team player
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5 years relevant sales experience in lieu of degree required
- Experience selling in construction, architectural, and or building products industry
- Experience calling on Architects or Commercial end users
- Preferred candidate will have experience selling commercial roofing products
- Proven success in sales prospecting, account management, and negotiation
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Self-starter who is comfortable developing sales and activity plans from inception through to completion.
They are prepared to offer a strong base salary commission, company vehicle, paid vacation, health, dental, vision, life, etc, and matching 401k.