Represent the company calling on the long-term care vertical in the region. The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for selling security and patient safety solutions in the senior living product portfolio.
Note: Applicant must have experience calling on the Long-Term Care vertical.
Essential Job Functions
• Identify and qualify customer needs, develop sales strategies, and negotiate and close profitable projects with decision-makers in long term care facilities and corporate level.
• Provide timely and effective sales presentations to prospective customers face to face and utilizing web-based technologies (Zoom or Microsoft Teams).
• Conduct job surveys, specify the type of system required, provide a cost proposal and layout to be used as a basis for the contract
• Meet with prospective customers as well as existing customers that have multiple facilities to expand those accounts
• Using a consultative sales approach, undertake site surveys, customer meetings, formal presentations, and collaborative sales initiatives to develop a comprehensive solution for the customer. Present the solution in a formal Scope of Work document and generate a quote in Salesforce
• Work with the assigned Account Manager (AM) to ensure they develop the overall territory. This includes giving direction to the AM on cold calling campaigns, sales literature mail-outs, product information, quotations, and other activities as assigned
• Develop and execute a strategic plan to promote growth within the territory
• Attend trade shows and other customer events in assigned territories
Education / Required Experience:
• Candidate must have sales experience selling into long term care facilities
• College degree or equivalent education and work experience
• Minimum 5 of sales experience required
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to build relationships with key prospects and senior executives
• Ability to work independently, be a self-starter and be self-motivated
• Work well with other members of the sales team and other groups within the company
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Excel, and Word is essential
• Physically capable of setting up and tearing down trade show booths and demo kits
• Valid Driver’s license and a good driving record is required