Our client is seeking an enthusiastic Sales Specialist to call on Architects, Designers, and Builders in the South Florida area, representing their high-end surfaces, fireplace mantels, and a variety of other interior architectural elements.
Manage existing accounts, prospect new targets, as well as incoming leads in the form of showroom walk-ins, web requests, or phone calls.
Applicants with experience calling on builders, working with designers, and or architects are preferred.
Salary plus commission, full benefits, 401K, car allowance, and cell allowance.
- Build and strengthen relationships with builders, architects, and designers to drive and grow sales within the predetermined territory.
- Driving sales within your assigned territory with trade accounts: Designers, Architects, and Builders
- Experience driving new business opportunities
- Schedule and perform presentations to Builders, Architects, and Designers
- Manage business relationships, client meetings, and sales forecasts via our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Develop and progress sales pipeline to deliver sustainable sales results.
- Deliver monthly reports on market conditions, competition, and sales forecasts.
- Team player
- Minimum 3 years relevant sales experience in lieu of degree required
- Experience calling on architects, designers, and builders or luxury homes
- Strong Relationships with South FL A&D community
- The preferred candidate will have experience selling interior residential products
- Proven success in sales prospecting, account management, and negotiation
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Self-starter who is comfortable developing sales and activity plans from inception through to completion.
Strong base salary, commission, paid vacation, health, dental, vision, life, etc., and matching 401k.